Virginia Tech™home

University Vehicles - Fleet Services

University vehicles are available for long distance trips for research related activities. Requests for use of University vehicles from Fleet Services require permission of the student's Major Professor. For all business trips a VT Travel Estimate and Approval Form must be filled out prior to the trip. University vehicles are not for personal use.  A fleet services FS-2 form must be signed by the student and kept on file with the department prior to use of a Fleet Services vehicle.  A signed form and valid driver’s license must be presented to Laura Lehmann (111 Seitz Hall).